Sunday 30 January 2011

The Peace Angel Project

Last year, I was watching the news and thinking how fucked up the world is....I was thinking how could I bring people together, spread awareness, change some peoples attitudes and spread a little love around the world..so I thought of the Peace Angel....Maybe it will take thousands of years to achieve world peace...maybe we'll never achieve it?...But what'sto stop us trying, or our children, or children's children?.
The idea of the Peace Angel Project is to send a painting of my Peace Angel around the world ( or as many countries as we can) for a year.
A person will receive it in their country, photograph it in front of a significant site or building, upload the photo's to the Facebook group and then send it on to someone in another country..they then do the same and so on.
Hopefully, this will open peoples eyes a bit, even if it's small steps ( Like not buying their kids toy guns) and make people aware.
If you would like to get involved, please email me or join the Facebook page.
Please invite anyone you like to join or follow this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!